Orosz_Project3 LOGO


I created these two logos based on some personal experiences. One of my dreams is to have my own entertainment studio, and I could use this logo for that. It is personal because it has my name in it. I hope people will not mispronounce my name because of the & sign.

The other logo is the ballet shoe logo. I used to dance, although not on point, but I used to own one. I have danced for about 10 years- jazz, classical ballet and pair dancing. Most likely I will not become a dance teacher, but because dancing was a huge part of my life, I decided to create a logo for that as well. The dance studio's name is fake, I came up with that. It represents the ballet shoe on point, and also it represents that we are only going to improve and getting closer to our dreams.


Comments

Popular Posts