Orosz_Project7 AUTOSCOPY


I chose these 5 images for different reasons. The first one is from the 9th floor of Vaughn. I barely go there, so I barely see Plant Hall from bird view. I love this picture.
The second one is from this summer, August, to be exact. I was at a golf tournament in Bulgaria, and this view is from the hotel. My friend, who is also my teammate (she is also on the 7th picture), walked down with me to the place, and shot the beautiful photos.
The third one is on the day McKay had to evacuate to Vaughn because of Irma. I am an RA in McKay, and before I left the building, I shot the photo for future reference, in case anything happens to the lovely building.
The next photo is from Krakow, Poland, where I went this summer with a friend of mine. This is a church in the main square of Krakow. The following picture is also in Krakow, right in front of the church. The is the Main Square Market, where all kinds of souvenirs can be found.
The other two photos are from Bulgaria, one is on the 9 and 18th green of the golf course, and the other is with my teammate friend in the hotel lobby.
The very last photo is the Bahamas this January. I decided to take a photo of the waves because they looked so beautiful, and luckily I was able to make them look artsy.
No specific reasons why I chose to edit the pictures I did - I just wanted them to look unrealistic/futuristic.









Comments

Popular Posts