Orosz_Project4 BUSINESS CARD


Based on the previous project, I applied the logos into a business card format. The information on the business cards are fake, except for my phone number.

In the first card, I placed my name and position in the middle, a little to the right, so there is no other information and it is clear to see. The logo, along with the studio's address is on the left, so all the general information can be found there.
I chose the light grey background for it because it is not too bright and not too vivid, so the information on the card still can be read.

For the ballet business card, I chose the pink/purple colors because I like these colors and also everyone thinks ballet is about light and bright colors, so even without looking at the card, people might have an idea what card this is.
Here, I decided to put my phone number below my name because that is personal, whereas the studio address is general and all the other dance teachers have the same address.
On this card, the studio's name is only on the back of the card, and only the ballet shoes are on the front. It gives a different feeling to people compared to the first one.


Comments

Popular Posts